Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Nicholas and I wanted to wish everyone a happy Saint Patrick's Day! Put on some green so you don't get pinched, make yourself a traditional Irish dinner of corned beef and cabbage, and wash it all down with with a pint of Guinness. Don't forget to kiss the blarney stone for good luck, and try to see if you can find yourself a four leaf clover. While searching for that clover, if you spot a leprechaun, you'll have to be smart and quick to catch him so he can share his pot o' gold with you!
May the luck of the Irish be with you today!

3 comments:

Themorrisbunch said...

Wow! I think you covered all the holiday bases!!

Melissa McClone said...

So cute! Hope you all had a great day!

Stevens1007 said...

Haha! That's cute. Let's see: I did wear green. For dinner I had burritos & washed it down w/ Crystal Lite (not very Irish). I didn't kiss the blarney stone, but did kiss June & Aaron! I don't think clover even grows in this part of Idaho, but I found a nice tumbleweed. I didn't have luck finding a leprechaun, but Aaron shares stories about "gold" crowns once in a while...

Happy (late) St. Patricks Day!