Friday, March 20, 2009

Nicholas Turns 10 Months





Today Nicholas is 10 months old...only 2 months away from his first birthday! It seems so incredible that our baby boy is growing up so quickly! I am amazed every morning when I get him dressed and realize that the outfit that fit him yesterday just won't quite fit him anymore.

Also, today is the first day of spring...yay! I am hoping this drippy Pacific Northwest weather will clear up soon and that the sunshine will come out and warm us with its rays.

The last thing that I am so excited about is that in exactly one week my best friend, Lyndsey, is flying in from California to spend a long weekend with us. Friday evening we are going to visit some friends from our days at WHS and Nicholas will have his first sleep over at Gramme & Grandpa's. On Saturday I have a fun birthday surprise planned for her, and Sunday will be a relaxing day at home with yummy food, movies, and such. I can't wait!

1 comments:

Watt-Hayes Family said...

super cute! can't believe he's almost one.. it goes so fast!
oh i tagged you on my blog!