Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sleeping In

Nicholas and I had a very pleasant morning today. He awoke at his normal time-7:15 a.m.-and had a bottle, burped, then wanted to cuddle with mommy. So I laid him down next to me in our bed and sweet baby feel right back to sleep, which is so unlike him! So since we don't have anywhere to be today, I snuggled up next to him and went back to sleep too...until 10:30 a.m! I cannot remember the last time I slept in past 8:00 a.m, but I am sure it was before Nicholas came along. Now Nicholas' nap schedule will be all wacky today, but I think it was worth it for some time to sleep in with my baby boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want some of those cuddles!

Yvonne said...

I totally agree - nothing beats snuggles with baby! :) I'm glad you were able to have that sleeping time with him. When I was pregnant with Mia, Aspen would get up and some mornings snuggle in bed with me until 8 - it was fantastic! :)