
I logged off Facebook for lent. I miss it terribly.... and it doesn't help that Oprah was talking about it on her show today. Only 30 more days until I can log on again! Uggg...This is probably the biggest sacrifice I have made for a really long time.
But it's for a good reason right?!


4 comments:
When I saw your post on Facebook a couple of weeks ago about giving up Facebook for Lent, I thought to myself, "She's nuts!!" It's so addicting and I hate to admit that. :D I could never do it! You obviously have more strength than I do!! And I too saw Oprah yesterday and I don't want to brag, but her and I are now friends. LOL!! ;D
Oh Steph...you make me laugh! It is so addicting and I do miss it, and on top of that I am now jealous that you are friends with Oprah! :D I have a feeling I will be spending the better part of Easter Sunday evening on there to see what I have missed!
Hello Jessica! Of course I remember YOU! You have such a handsome little boy. I really like your hair brown now! You are just as beautiful as you were back then! =) Please visit our blog often!
Hang in their! You'll make it :)
Post a Comment