Thursday, October 15, 2009

BOO

Yesterday Nicholas and I got into the Halloween spirit by decorating our house, then at bedtime, I surprised him with new Halloween PJ's! Tomorrow we are off to find him a new Halloween costume since the turtle one I orginally purchased is now too small.
I am looking forward to carving pumpkins soon and dressing up as a vampire for the Halloween Bash to benefit Unite for the Cure party that my sister & brother-in-law are throwing on All Hallows Eve! I love this time of year!

3 comments:

Emma said...

He is adorable! Have fun getting ready for Halloween and enjoy the party-what a great fundraiser!!

Anonymous said...

Perfection...that boy is just perfection. He looks so big J!!! ahhhhhhhh! I have to come see him soon - I miss my little baby. What do you have in mind for him to be for halloween? My vote : Old McDonald so that he can tell everyone 'e-i-e-i-o'! loves to you guys!
xoxox
L

Kristen said...

Love the PJs Nicholas!

Can't wait to hear about the party!