Friday, April 15, 2011

Seven Months





Our little pumpkin is seven months-old today! She's growing and changing so much now. Yesterday she said her first word, "ma-ma" and she said it several times today. It kind of sounds like "ma-ma, mom" and she says it when she wants me which is super cute. It's also completely fair since Nicholas's first word was "da-da." She is our little eater and is still breastfeeding, but also has two baby food meals a day-one in the morning and one in the evening. She is not picky with food at all and will happily eat anything. She has yet to cut a tooth, but I read that the later that first tooth makes an appearance, the better it is for healthy teeth, so we aren't too worried. She smiles a lot but can also be very serious and is already developing quite the personality. My mom says she reminds her a lot of myself when I was a baby, so I know I am in for it! I talked non-stop, was busy and curious, and put everything in my mouth, which pretty much sums up Ella too. Nicholas now asks where Ella is when she is napping and it's adorable. He loves his baby sister so much and they are developing quite the bond.


Happy seven months Mimi! (my nickname for her)

Mommy, Daddy & Nicholas love you to the moon & back!!

0 comments: