Friday, April 8, 2011

Glorious Sunshine


The sun finally came out today so Nicholas, Ella, and I took a walk around the neighborhood before the kids' nap time. It was so nice to get outside and finally use the double stroller my parents bought the kids for Christmas. We enjoyed chatting with the neighbors, looking at all the tulips & daffodils blooming, and soaking up some of that wonderful vitamin D! Now while the little ones are napping I am going back outside to get some yard work done. Hopefully this means spring weather is on the way as I have definitely had my fill of rain this year!

2 comments:

Hanukkah said...

Love it! They both look so happy & cozy all snuggled in and out in the sun.

Davis Family said...

They both look so happy! Glad to see Nicholas looking so healthy. He has such an adorable smile! And Ella is getting so big!! Hopefully the sunshine will stick around for all of us!