Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Movement




Today Nicholas received his new arm sling and gym from SMA Angels Charity. He absolutely LOVES being able to move his arms with so much ease! This system will create many opportunities for therapy and for play. His eyes lit up when he realized how much he was able to move his arms and mine filled with joyful tears. It seems like such a small thing, but in Nicholas's world of limited movement, the sling helps make play time so much fun! I am so, so grateful for charities who help children like Nicholas.

Thank you Dana & Skylar Swanson and everyone at SMA Angels Charity & Angel Wings Arm Slings!!

2 comments:

Paula said...

I'm so happy to hear this great news. Look at Nicholas trying so hard! What a cutie! He looks so content. I am so touched by your little boy :)

Jami said...

While I was on vacation in Las Vegas, I kept up on reading the blog and I got a huge smile when I saw these pictures. Kris asked why I was smiling and I showed him. We are both very excited for Nick