I was so excited to start decorating our house yesterday since I finally felt good enough to get my butt out of bed after being sick all weekend. I started with our fireplace mantle and really liked it, but it seemed to be missing something, so we bought lights to wrap around the garland today and now it's perfect!
The Santa Advent calendar has been great to have because Ella likes to move the little candy cane from pocket to pocket and doesn't get into other decorations.
We got our tree this evening. Jeff and Ella went to get it and it's just beautiful!
I wrapped most of our Christmas gifts a couple nights ago. I still have a few gifts to buy, but I am mostly done, which is a good feeling. Now we can sit back, relax, and enjoy all the festivities of the Christmas season.


0 comments:
Post a Comment