Saturday, June 6, 2009

Little Friends





Tonight Nicholas and I went to my oldest friend, Katie's, house for dinner. We had some yummy food and Nicholas loved playing with both Katie & Grant and KC & Angie's kiddos. Gwendolyn (the only girl in these photos) is crazy about Nicholas and helped feed him his bottle and kept him entertained with books and songs. Jesse (the oldest boy in these photos) was so sweet to Nicholas. He tickled him and kept telling me how cute Nicholas is. Tripp (the other baby) is almost 17 months old and Nicholas lit up when he toddled over to say hello. They are all such sweet kids and we had a wonderful evening!
Thank you for having us over Lewis family!

2 comments:

Val said...

I'm admiring all the beautiful kids in those photos!! I can see the sparkle in Nic's eyes!!

Anonymous said...

The joy in Nicholas' smile says it all!! What a great day with friends, such a treat!
Emma