Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Look at Him Go!

First time in the stander

A power chair that is just his size!

Nicholas loves it!

A video of him driving the power chair with a little help from Molly, his physical therapist.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little sweetheart!! Your little guy is so precious. I just came across your blog. I live in Washington too. My little guy is 4. You guys look like great parents!
~Brittany

Kirsten said...

Way to go Nicholas!! Mommy and Daddy must be so proud!

teresa said...

thanks for the video! Nicholas looks very happy with wheels and I am sure he will have the control mastered before you know it. rock on little man, rock on.

Themorrisbunch said...

Woo hoo little man!!! He's on the move!!
When are you available for a play date? :)

Anonymous said...

Go Nicholas Go!! Love the pics and video, you must be so happy to see him learning all these new things. Keep moving Nicholas!
Em

Melodie said...

what a cutie! He's doing great.. He loves to talk, huh? heheh Taysen chatted it up as a baby too.. now he never stops :) it would be great to meet you guys if you ever come up north and we could come south

Jessica said...

I would love to meet up if you're ever down here or we come up there, Melodie! Let me know if you are planning a trip.

Thanks for reading Brittany! Your blog is great too!