Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lovin' Lyndsey




The day after Abbey's wedding Lyndsey came back to Washougal and spent a few more days with us. We got to visit with high school friends, eat at all our favorite spots, and spent lots of time laughing 'til our cheeks hurt. Lyndsey and I marveled toward the end of our visit at the fact that this is the only trip in quite a long time that we didn't go clothes shopping, we opted to go grocery shopping instead. Man are we getting old! Time always seems to fly when Lyndsey is here...we miss you already dear friend. Send some of that Long Beach sun this way! XOXO

3 comments:

teresa said...

see the pics of you and lyndsey makes my heart very very happy. and i must say I LOVE the one year photos of your sweet boy

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun!!!! I love the one of Nick and I, he makes a good bf ya know:) Miss you tons and I think I brought the gloom home with me...its been a cool string of days ( but I will take what I can get, you know how summers are down here!)

And I can't believe we didn't hit the stores! I love shopping with my bestie!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics you added, and the new "main" pic is fantastic! Nicholas has a smile that can truly lift your spirits!
Emma