Saturday, September 28, 2013

So It Begins...


Cold and flu season, that is. Poor sweet Ella is feeling pretty miserable today. She woke up a few times last night complaining of a sore throat and slept in this morning until 11:20 a.m. She was up for about an hour and in that time drank a glass of milk, laid on the sofa watching a cartoon, refused breakfast, and then went back to her bed at 12:40 p.m. and promptly fell asleep again. She got a minor cold from Nicholas about a week ago so I hope this is the end of it and not the beginning of something more serious. Thank goodness Nicholas' virus is gone and he is feeling much better. I just hope I can keep this illness away from him so he doesn't catch anything worse. Please keep our little munchkin in your prayers. I hate seeing her so lethargic. 

1 comments:

Mia said...

hi Jess ! hope that everyone's OK now. Winter is hard for your sweet hearts ! Will pray for you. Best