Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Vivien's Baptism

My adorable niece, Vivien, was baptized this past weekend and Jeff I were blessed to be her godparents at this first special sacrament of initiation into the Catholic faith. 


Vivi had a stoic face the entire time the water was poured on her head by Father. 


Godparents promise to help keep the light of our faith burning in the child's heart, so I lit Vivi's baptismal candle off of the Easter candle. 




Family photos. I am so sad Jeff, Nicholas, and I missed out on these. Nicholas wasn't feeling well, so Jeff took him out of church early and loaded him into our car. I went to get Ella's car seat so she and I could ride to the reception with my parents and photos happened while we were in the parking lot. At least Ella is there to represent the rest of the Gustafson family. 



It was truly a special day for a very special baby girl!

0 comments: