Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hargrave Family Fun

My brother, Brett, flew into town from Florida yesterday for a week long visit! Nicholas was so excited to see him since he hasn't been here since Christmas 2008...about 9 months ago! Brett and Nicholas hung out for a couple of hours during the day while I went into the office. Later in the evening the whole family gathered for a yummy dinner at mom and dad's house.


Gramme and Grandpa just love their grandson. No one can make Nicholas laugh like my dad can!




Gramme is teaching Nicholas all sorts of new tricks. One of his favorites is the clicking sound he loves to make with his tongue.



Brett, we are so happy you're here for awhile and look forward to spending more time with you this week!

1 comments:

Stevens1007 said...

He looks so happy to see his uncle. On a side note I just noticed all of Nicholas' curls in his hair. I LOVE them!

I wish I could be there for the photography fundraiser. But, maybe Beauty Temptations will take a credit card over the phone... I hope it all goes well!