Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Photography Fundraiser Availability


Professional photographer, Jenifer Johnston, is donating her time and talent for our first Unite for the Cure Fundraiser this Sunday, September 13th. Below is the list of time slots still available for any one who would like to sign-up. Please remember that 100% of the precedes will go directly to the Gustafson Family for our Unite for the Cure total. Make a donation and get some gorgeous family photographs in return!
10 - Unavailable
10:30 - Unavailable
11-
11:30 - Unavailable
12 - Unavailable
12:30 - Unavailable
1 - Unavailable
1:30 -
2 - Unavailable
2:30 - Unavailable
3 - Unavailable
Contact Jenifer by email: jenifer@polkadotphotography.net or by phone 360-566-7441 to make an appointment.
Thank you for helping Nicholas!!

2 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

What a wonderful idea! I wish I lived closer :)

Hanukkah said...

I'm so excited for this opportunity to get Esperanza's pictures done by Jenifer! And more so to help out your family! We've got a session booked and I can't wait! Thank you!